Welcome to the Royal Fireworks Online Learning CommunityRoyal Fireworks now offers an online learning community for academic excellence. We strive to provide the best education for children no matter where they live. Courses are taught by experts, high-level specialists, and experienced teachers. Our online learning courses give you the basics and beyond—way beyond.
Summer SessionThe full-semester summer courses are in their fourth week, and the first session courses are in the final weeks. However, it is not too late to enroll! Our second session begins July 10 and runs to August 18. We are offering three courses in this session: Developing Creativity and Imagination, Middle School Math with The Mathematical Nights, and An Introduction to Minerals and Rocks.
NOTE to REGISTERED STUDENTS: If you have registered for a course, you should have received your login information. If you have not received your user name and password, please contact us as soon as possible. Please call 845-726-4444.
Courses This Summer
- Developing Creativity and Imagination by Dan Mack *
- Middle School Math by Robert Black *
- An Introduction to Minerals and Rocks by Philip LaPorta *
- Language arts courses taught by Michael Clay Thompson
- A Fairly Creative Writing Class by Aubrey Lively
- Lithics for the Budding Archaeologist by Scott Minchak
- Conversational Spanish with Myriam Borges Thompson
- Myths of the Constellations by Margaret Brewer-LaPorta
- Sign Language by Barbara Champion Althoff
* indicates a second-session course, which runs July 10-Aug 18See complete course list.
- MCT Language Arts — full year, complete Levels 1–5
- American Sign Language
- Western Philosophy
- Eastern Philosophy